Payment service provider
Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) is the payment service provider in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. Paytrail Oyj appears as the recipient of the payment on the bank statement or card bill and forwards the payment to the merchant. Paytrail Oyj is a licensed payment institution. In case of complaints, please contact the supplier of the product in the first instance. You can find more information about paytrail here.
- Paytrail Plc, business ID: 2122839-7
- Innova 2
- Lutakonaukio 7
- 40100 Jyväskylä
- Phone: 020 718 1830
Together with Klarna Bank AB (public) (head office address Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden) we offer the following payment methods, where payment is made directly to Klarna:
- Invoice: payment is due within 14 days of delivery. Invoicing surcharge 4,90€ per order.
- Flexible instalment payment: you have the flexibility to pay for your purchases in monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the amount owed (but always at least EUR 5,00 including interest on the outstanding debt).
- Fixed instalment: you can choose between different monthly instalment options at the checkout. The instalments decrease each month as the outstanding amount of credit decreases.
- Promotional invoice: if the purchase is accompanied by an offer of an extended payment period of 1-3 months against an initial payment (e.g. "Buy now, pay in February"), you can pay for your purchases according to the terms of the promotional invoice.
For standard European consumer credit information, click here.
In order to offer you Klarna's payment methods, we transmit information about you to Klarna, such as your contact details and order details, so that Klarna can assess whether different payment methods can be offered to you and offer you the payment methods that are suitable for you.
Delivery methods and costs
- Alternative delivery methods and charges for each product will be displayed when the product is added to your shopping cart. Delivery methods are determined by the size and weight of the product. Delivery methods currently include Postal Service, Freight Forwarding and DB Schenker.
- We use courier, postal services and db schenker to deliver your shipments. We always dispatch the products within the next working day at the latest. When the shipment arrives for pick-up, you will receive a notification of arrival at your home address. The products can then be picked up immediately.
- Products can also be collected from our premises, in which case please call in advance.
- We aim to deliver orders on the day of order (orders placed before 15.00) or during the next working day.In most of Finland, delivery will arrive on the working day following the order.
- If any product you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately.We will send the entire order as soon as we receive the missing product. If a product is out of stock for a longer period of time and we are not able to receive it within a reasonable period of time, the order can be delivered in parts.
- Our online shop also contains demonstration items that we do not normally stock.
- If you are interested in these, please contact us and ask for an exact delivery time!